Collectie Coll. 07 - Maps Collection

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

Maps Collection

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Kartografisch materiaal

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

Beschrijvingsniveau

Collectie

referentie code

CA TWU Coll. 07

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1950; 1959; 1962; 1980; 2004 (Vervaardig)
    Archiefvormer
    TWU Archives

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

0.13 m of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1982 -)

Institutionele geschiedenis

The TWU Archives was informally established in 1982, on the strength of grant funding acquired by Library Director David Twiest, who began to accummulate school records, as well as the archival records of Robert N. Thompson; in 1982-1983 he hired a contract archivist to begin to manage these materials.

For some years, very little work was accomplished, owing to a lack of funding.
In 1988, Ted Goshulak accepted the position of reference librarian; his responsibilities included general oversight of the archives department, which was by now established as part of the library.
In 1994 Sylvia Stopforth was hired to work on a part-time basis as reference librarian and archivist. Between 1995 and 2003, Stopforth successfully applied for over $33,000 in provincial and federal grant funding, which was applied to salaries, shelving, supplies, and computer hardware and software. Student assistants were hired with funding from the Work Studies Program, a provincial program that was cut ca. 2002.

Geschiedenis beheer

Bereik en inhoud

This Collection consists of maps of the Fraser Valley, Langley Municipality, and the property on which Trinity Western University is located; most are photocopies

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Toegangen

Associated materials

See also Coll. 06

Related materials

Aanvullingen

Alpha-numeric designations

11804

Begeleidend materiaal

Actual physical extent of textual records inside box is 0.03 m

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Identificatie van het beschrijvingsrecord

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Regels of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

November 05, 2005<br/>May 22, 2009<br/>Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:34:25 AM by SylviaS

Taal van de beschrijving

Schrift van de beschrijving

Bronnen

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres

Fysieke opslag

  • Doos: Bay 30