Item is a photograph of two students seated on a floral pattern couch in a student residence both with their eyes closed. The student in the foreground wears an abstract design jumpsuit in pink, green and white and their hands are crossed over their chest. The student seated beside them is leaning back with their hands holding headphones over their ears. This student is wearing a white shirt, tie and blue pants. In the background on the bulletin board are the letters JTC for 'Junior Trinity College".
Object is a metal and glass pocket watch with a chain and a decorative pendant at the end, engraved. The metal piece reads "11-3-19". The watch is in a blue case which reads "Cejalvo Cruz, S, Madrid" on the inside.
Object is a certificate reading "The Government of the Province of Alberta Prosperity certificate, Issued August 5, 1936", signed by William Aberhart - Social Credit, AB Premier 1935-43 and the Provincial Treasurer who's signature is unreadable. Writing in the corner reads "Presented to RN Thompson - 9 Sept 64". The certificate is framed in a black wood frame.
Photograph of members of the Willoughby Fire Department filling the Seal Kap Farm swimming pool for the first time. The donor indicated that the owner, Dan Armstead, may be the person standing on the left side of the photograph, wearing light-coloured shirt and trousers.
Object is a gold-coloured medallion set in wood between two pieces of plastic/plexiglass. The medallion displays a crest and a bust along with Ethiopian lettering. The card inside reads "Presented to R.N. Thompson by Prince Makonnen Hailie Salassie Duke of Harrar June 1951".
Photograph of Seal Kap Farm before the land was purchased for the establishment of Trinity Junior College. The picture is taken from the north/northeast, and shows the main farm house hidden by trees just right of the centre of the photograph, and the railway in the background.
Photograph of Seal Kap Farm before the land was purchased for the establishment of Trinity Junior College. The picture is taken from the southeast, and shows the main farm house near the centre of the photograph, and Glover Road in the background.