Donors

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Donors

Equivalent terms

Donors

Associated terms

Donors

55 Archival description results for Donors

55 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

12th annual Mel Smith Lecture

Photograph of scholarship recipient Carla Breadon with Beverley Smith and Bob Burkinshaw, at the annual event, held in the Northwest Building auditorium.

Blaauw Land Donation

Photograph of donors with TWU personnel, on the occasion of the donation of a portion of Glen Valley forest. Pictured are Derek Dawson, Sr. VP Business Affairs; David Clements, Ph.D., Co-ordinator of Environmental Studies Program; Janet Wiens (daughter of Ann); Ann Blaauw (donor); Paul Weme, VP of Development; Sheldon Loeppky, Associate Provost. Long-time residents of Langley (since 1958), Ann Blaauw and children John, Janet, and Jennifer, donated a 25-acre parcel of land to TWU in honour of their late husband and father, Thomas Blaauw. The agreement between the Blaauw family, TWU, and the Township of Langley, would see forested land in Glen Valley preserved for public use, education, and research

Business Room donors

Photograph of administrators Steve Morris and Marilyn Crone with representatives from firms that had funded rooms in the School of Business.

CCRS cheque presentation

Photograph of (unidentified) representatives of the Culture Regeneration Research Society Foundation presenting President Jonathan Raymond and Ron Kuehl with a donation.

Dedication of the Pacific Rim Collegium

Photograph of Doris Olafsen, an unidentified Sodexho representative, Sodexho President Garry Knox, and Neil Snider, cutting a cake. Note that the Collegium was later re-named the Marlie Snider Collegium.

Donor Karl Rose

Photograph of Karl Rose, who donated a pipe organ to TWU, taken during the Soli Deo Gloria Organ Dedication Concert

Results 1 to 10 of 55